Friday, October 21, 2011

What Choice Will You Make? Fight the good fight....We all have a choice everyday to be powerful in the Lord or to be hopeless.. Some of my most powerful days have been days and I emphasize DAYS that I have been confined to my bed. I had to choose to use this time feeling sorry for myself or to bring everything to the Lord in prayer ,worship and study.. Music books books and more books - wonderful sermons on TV--somedays all I could and can do is hold my pillow and roll over in my mind the promises of God,,, and that they are FOR ME. But at the very beginning I had to decide if I was going to fight- and this applies not only to chronic illness . The Battle is the Lords and yes we rest in that - but to have victory in this life you must fight the good fight -run your race and at the very beginning you must know that God really loves you- and his promises are for you. Jesus went about healing ALL... Do you need a Savior ... I know I do everyday. If you do not know this Jesus- the one who heals all please watch this.. It is the most important thing you can choose

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete