Saturday, January 5, 2013

Strength and Courage

                      My soul melts from heaviness;Strengthen me according to Your word. Psalm 119:28
It's late and I am not sleeping and it's not because I am not tired ..it's that wired tired  and shaking inside you get .Yes pain  makes me cranky ! I am having a hard time this week and I am looking to God to strengthen me . I love the complete honesty in the bible. There  are some  soul baring things written in there and that's what I need to hear the honest truth.  I am struggling with being me this week. I hate the way I feel, look and what these diseases do to my body.Thats The honest Truth and I am so glad that I have a relationship with Jesus and He listens to me. I don't have to pretend with Him that nothing is wrong! When I am honest with Him and I tell Him the truth about how I feel He never Fails to comfort me and gives me the Grace I need to not be a complete beast to myself and others.  I want to have a heart of gratitude and that can only happen when I rest,wait, casting all my burdens on Him. http://youtu.be/5SBLyQ8slw8                                                                                                                       click on the above link to hear Justin Upton sing I will wait..it always makes me feel better when i am blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment