Friday, January 4, 2013

Even as your Soul Prospers

 The more time I spend Aone with God I understand the importance of having a good attitude.  This Dosent mean we become huge failures if we have a bad day or loose it, I am talking about in general. All battles are won or lost first in the mind..so I am using my down time to feed my mind...and in turn my spirit with good things! I try to limit my talking about symptoms..concentrate on what I can do that given moment or day,because we all know things can change in an instant! My husband calls it hitting my wall...it's when you feel like you are a balloon that someone has stuck a pin in and you deflate within minutes...I hate that! Listen to what you are saying to yourself and others..pay attention to what you are thinking! This has been really important to me..when I wake up and I start to feel something I start to hear in my mind ..another day of this..now I quickly Change that thought to something positive..God is with me, God loves me..thank you for the sleep I did get!  Believe me I am not little Mary Sunshine 24/7...but I can tell you this has made a huge difference for me..
   

No comments:

Post a Comment