Friday, January 4, 2013

Autoimmune Hope line



That hope we have as an anchor of the soul--an anchor that can neither break nor drag. It passes in behind the veil.
                                                                                                                                                                      Remember you are not your disease! You are someone who God loves very much. Don't make friends with your sickness..I always say I was diagnosed with or I don't have it , it's trying to have me. It may seem silly but it isn't . I have this Hope ..not a wishful  thought..a confident expectation of good..I may not know  or understand everything but God does ..and if he says He has a plan to prosper me and a plan for good than it is true .So I hold on, I remind myself that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me...so have Hope..Believe that you shall see Favor and Blessing! This is not easy..but hold on.. He is strong when I am weak..
http://youtu.be/0CgYgVB7MmU  Christ Alone Cornerstone-HillSong

No comments:

Post a Comment