Monday, January 7, 2013

Don't loose Heart!

 I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD!

This is a very difficult thing..waiting ,especially when you feel like you are walking through, and filled with sand ! I heard another autoimmune  sufferer call it the molten lead syndrome ...you feel like someone has poured it into all your limbs and your brain! Even your eyelids are so heavy you have to struggle to keep them open! But wait, dig deep..even if you are angry ..go directly to God ! He created the universe ,He can handle whatever you can dish out! I Know this after reading the bible for myself, I saw that God is in the healing business . Ask Jesus to be real to you, if you don't have a bible go on line and look up healing verses.Take one verse that speaks to you and think about it..especially when you are in a bad place ..ask God to reveal what he has for you in this situation..we take medicines that we know have no cure..Give God at least equal time to show you his love and peace. I can't explain why some people get complete healing and others don't , but I do know I have a peace that is giving me strength now ,and I will wait expectantly for my body to be in health even as my soul prospers!                                                                                                                                     Check out this video on YouTube:
The Rebel's Guide to Joy - Charlotte Elliott
http://youtu.be/yrudw6SEYic

No comments:

Post a Comment